Thursday, December 25, 2014

Alert

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

Capital Region

Carbon Monoxide sends 3 to hospital in Albany County

  • Text size: + -
Albany/HV: Carbon Monoxide sends 3 to hospital in Albany County
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

out of 10

Free Video Views Remaining

To get you to the stories you care about, we are offering everyone 10 video views per month.

Access to our video is always free for Time Warner Cable video customers who login with their TWC ID.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.

ALBANY COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three people are taken to the hospital in Albany County after overexposure to carbon monoxide.

Fire officials said they responded to a call from a family whose basement had flooded.

They needed the basement pumped out, but after firefighters showed up, the parents realized their children were not waking up.

Paramedics responded to treat people at the scene, then transported them to the hospital.

No word yet on what exactly happened.

10.11.12.248 ClientIP: 54.166.39.179, 23.62.6.199 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP